Do you offer wholesale accounts?

Yes, we do!

You can request more information by clicking on the following link   MORE WHOLESALE INFORMATION

We require a paper copy of your state resale license for our files before we can issue you a wholesale account. You can mail it, scan & email it, or fax it. NOTE: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon do not collect sales tax, so if you live in any of those states then we do NOT require a resale license from you. We do require some documentation that you are in business selling jewelry to set up a wholesale account.

What is a State Resale License?

A state resale license is issued by the state in which you do business and registers you as a wholesale business with your state tax agency. This permit is called different things in different states. For example, the California license is called a Seller’s Permit issued by the State Board of Equalization. In New York, it’s called a Certificate of Authority issued by the Department of Taxation and Finance.

A Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) is not sufficient for setting up a wholesale account. We require the resale permit number issued by your State tax agency. If you live in a state that does not collect sales tax, like Alaska or Oregon, we will accept your city business license. For international customers, the number of the business license you have in your country is sufficient.

Even if a wholesale customer is only selling their finished jewelry wholesale (and not retail, so therefore is not charging or collecting sales tax), we still require a wholesale customer to have resale license to make wholesale purchases.

For California wholesale customers, we need a signed copy of the Resale Certificate form in our office for wholesale accounts.